Sunday 29 March 2015

Countdown until Sale-A-Bration is done!

Good Morning! Important news. Sale-A-Bration is done in less than 72 hours. If you haven't been following along, SAB means you get free product for every $60 of merchandise you purchase. Are there some really cool things to get? You betcha! One of my favourite sets in the whole thing is a the Big Day stamp set, so I figured I would show you an example I did a couple of weeks ago for a party. I found the idea on Pinterest and LOVED it!


The picture doesn't really do it justice. I used Coastal Cabana cardstock and layered a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and  Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper. On the piece of Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the pieces of the set in Momento black and then all there was left to do was colour! This set is cool, because the "Happy Birthday", Celebrate your big day with cake", the cake itself and another sentiment that says "and perhaps a little ice cream" lets this set be versatile and you can make so many different kinds of birthday cards (among a few others!).

If you want this set, or any of the other Sale- A-Bration (there are new additions here too!), I will be putting in an order before Tuesday night so let me know! ( I have my eye on the cool vellum paper!)

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews