Sunday 11 January 2015

Balloons, Birthday and Babies!


Happy New Year! I apologize for the delay in posting again. It was caused from a combination of getting back into the habit for work and waiting for some new products to arrive. In case you haven't heard me talk about it yet, there is a new Occasions Catalogue out AND Sale-A-Bration! Basically Sale-A-Bration is a way for you to get free product-every $60 gets you free stuff! It is both wonderful and dangerous.

This is one of the new sets that I was so excited to try! It is called Celebrate Today and has coordinating framelits. I stamped the balloons in Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate and then silver on the velum paper before cutting them out. On the background, I used the Decorative Dots folder. I added some All is Calm washi tape on the side and stamped the sentiment form the same set. On the balloons I used a glue dot to add some whisper white baker's twine and some silver ribbon went onto the vellum balloon.


This card I made for my friend Danielle's birthday (Happy birthday D! Go packers!). I love the flower patch stamp (see previous) and used a combination of Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey to stamp the flowers. I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder before gluing it onto a piece of gold foil sheet. I took the sentiment from the Endless Birthday Wishes set and added a little bit of bling to the whole thing (which I coloured with Blendabilities!)


My last card is my first thought for a baby card. My older cousin is due in March and she is heading back to where we grew up for her baby shower. I haven't decided if this is actually going to be THE card for it but it definitely is a start! I used Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride for the colours and the stamp set is Snuggles and Smooches, with the sentiment being from Itty Bitty Banners.

That is all I have for right now but I will be trying out the rest of my new stuff in the next week or so! If you want to make any of these cards or have an idea for one you want help with, let me know and I am more than happy to help!

1 comment:

  1. That baby card is simply adorable! That was my first thought for the Snuggles and Smooches set too...it's all about baby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews